Benbria's mission is to help locations-based operations be loved by their customers and employees alike. Benbria helps brands build meaningful relationships through the use of real-time experience management technology and modern techniques including omni-channel engagement and conversational experiences.
Benbria is a leader in customer experience and engagement solutions, helping the world's most customer-centric brands deliver a superior experience that goes above and beyond their competitors. Using a variety of channels of engagement, the Loop Experience Platform enables brands to capture feedback and insights related to customer experience including loyalty, satisfaction and effort, engage with customers to convert and recover, and motivate frontline employees to improve operations, reduce customer churn and increase loyalty.
With over 10 years of experience in over 20 countries and a network of partners, Benbria offers both global reach and local expertise in a variety of industries.
Benbria is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario and ensure the overall success of customer deployments with a focus on customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. Working with a team of Benbrians, the successful candidate will build high-value relationships with existing customers throughout their journey with Benbria.
- Contact customers proactively on a regular basis and develop intimate relationships.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers and deliver continued value.
- Develop and maintain a customer success playbook and action plan for key accounts.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for long-term advocacy.
- Work with customers to understand their strategic objectives, identify key performance indicators, track progress and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Drive a variety of proactive activities such as health checks and executive business reviews.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer health updates are captured.
- Track and assess account health on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide ongoing training and, introduce and educate customers on new product features.
- Escalate product-related issues and opportunities to appropriate team members.
- Collaborate with other team members to secure case studies from customers to promote Benbria's brand.
- Assist with customer support inquiries from time-to-time using in-app chat and ticketing systems.
- Comfortable learning complex software and training non-technical customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including C-level presentation skills.
- Ability to navigate complex customer organizations and manage difficult conversations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a history of getting things done.
- Organized, adaptable, execution-oriented, and data-driven.
- High energy, self-motivated, and team-oriented.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role such as customer success, account management, client services or consulting.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and managing recurring revenue.
- Proficient in building and delivering compelling proposals and presentations.
- Proficient with managing accounts, and building reports and dashboards using Salesforce.