390 March Road
Ottawa, ON K2K 0G7
Benbria is a funded high-growth technology start-up that builds real-time customer engagement solutions. You will be working with some of the largest enterprises and organizations in the world and have the potential to positively impact the lives of many.
We are looking for a Full-Time Full-Stack Software Programmer to join our team and implement additional functions and features to enhance our product lines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code, including the platform and mobile applications
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products, prototype new concepts and features
- Create new integrations capabilities and maintaining existing integration with Messengers, Property management system and Service Ordering management systems.
- Create and fix automated testing suites to ensure high quality codebase
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Education: Four years of post-secondary education in Software, Computer Science, Engineering or other disciplines with a significant programming component.
- 3 years of programming experiences with Node.js
- 3 years of software programming work experiences
- 2 years of experiences working with hospitality solutions
- 2 years of full stack web development work experiences and Git
- 2 years of programming experiences with CoffeScript, Objective-C and Swift
- 2 years of experience with MongoDB, React and Test Automation Tools
- 1 year of programming experience with ES6 and Android Development
- Working experiences with Express.js, Jade, Backbone.js and Socket.io
- Front-end web development knowledge (HTML5/CSS3/JQuery)
- Experiences working with AWS, Facebook SDK and APIs
- Experiences working with RabbitMQ, and Redis message brokers
Number of Vacancy: 1
Terms of employment: Full-time permanent position
Wage: $39-$43 per hour
NOC Code: 2174
Benefits package: health, vision and dental benefits. Low-cost on-site gym.
Location of work: 390 March Road, Suite 110, Ottawa, ON K2K 0G7
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org Mason Du 613-271-5970